ORGANIZE A FOOD DRIVE
Neighbors, friends, churches, workplaces–it’s time to set up a bin and help us fill our shelves. Together, we can keep kids and families nourished over the weeks and months ahead!
New! COVID-19 Protocol:
Items should be newly purchased and stored carefully.
- Macaroni and cheese (box or cup)
- Microwaveable meals
- Kid-friendly soup (chicken noodle, beef vegetable)
- Pop-top cans of ravioli (no pork) and spaghettios
- Canned chicken and tuna
- Plain pasta
- Pasta sauce in cans (please, no glass)
- Rice (box or bag)
- Canned or dried beans
- Peanut butter (small or medium jars, please, no glass)
- Single-serving cereal, oatmeal, snacks, fruit cups
Locker Project Warehouse, 15 Pleasant Hill Rd, Scarborough
Contact us at 899-9540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pick-up!
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
The Locker Project relies on volunteers to help us provide food to children and families. These generous volunteers share our belief that even one hungry child is too many.
Volunteers help us pick up or deliver food, pack bags at the warehouse, organize food drives and more. A few hours of your time can make a HUGE difference! Click here to get started!