ORGANIZE A FOOD DRIVE
Neighbors, friends, churches, workplaces–it’s time to set up a bin and help us fill our shelves. Together, we can keep kids and families nourished over the weeks and months ahead!
New! COVID-19 Protocol:
Items should be newly purchased and stored carefully.
- Macaroni and cheese
- Microwaveable meals
- Kid-friendly soup (chicken noodle, beef vegetable)
- Pop-top cans of ravioli (no pork) and Spaghetti-O’s
- Canned chicken and tuna
- Plain pasta
- Pasta sauce in cans (please, no glass)
- Rice (box or bag)
- Canned beans
- Peanut butter (small or medium jars, please, no glass)
- Single-serving cereal, oatmeal, snacks, fruit cups
Locker Project Warehouse, 15 Pleasant Hill Rd, Scarborough
Contact us at 899-9540 or email email@example.com to schedule a pick-up!
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
The Locker Project relies on volunteers to help us provide food to food-insecure students and their families. These generous volunteers share our belief that even one hungry child is too many.
Our volunteers donated more than 2,700 hours of their time in 2019. Thank you!
Volunteers help us pick up or deliver food, pack bags at the warehouse, organize food drives and more. A few hours of your time can make a HUGE difference! Click here to get started!