The Locker Project relies on more than 100 volunteers each month to help us provide food to food-insecure students and their families. These generous volunteers share our belief that even one hungry child is too many.
Our volunteers donated more than 2,700 hours of their time in 2019. Thank you!
We’re always looking for volunteers to help us pick up or deliver food, help out at school events, organize food drives and more. A few hours of your time can make a HUGE difference! Click here to get started!
- Macaroni and cheese
- Microwaveable meals
- Kid-friendly soup (chicken noodle, beef vegetable)
- Pop-top cans of ravioli and Spaghetti-O’s
- Canned chicken and tuna
- Pasta sauce in cans (please, no glass)
- Canned vegetables
- Canned beans
- Peanut butter (please, no glass)
- Small boxes of cereal and granola
- Instant oatmeal packs
- Granola bars
- Goldfish and other nutritious crackers
- Fruit and nut trail mix
Locker Project Warehouse, 15 Pleasant Hill Rd, Scarborough
Contact us at 899-9540 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pick-up!